Spire ensures RMA requests are processed effectively and efficiently — warrantable part issues will be resolved quickly and to help you remain fully compliant with FDA and ISO requirements. Potentially defective parts should be returned to Spire for inspection and root cause analysis.
The RMA Process
Products may be returned by following these steps:
- Complete the RMA request form below.
- In <<TIMEFRAME>>, you’ll receive an approved RMA form and number from Spire.
- Pack the approved items in a box that includes the approved RMA form.
- Ship the authorized items within <<TIMEFRAME>> of the date the RMA was approved. You are encouraged to insure your shipment.
- Allow <<TIMEFRAME>> for shipping and processing.