Our environmentally-friendly steam sterilizer is designed for central sterile processing departments and surgery centers.
Indications for use: The PRIMUS Healthcare Sterilizer PSS11-HC is designed for use in surgery, central sterile, and surgery centers. Provides efficient steam sterilization of non-porous, heat, and moisture-stable materials.
PRIMUS’s PSS11-HC Healthcare Sterilizer also offers high-performance, high-capacity steam sterilization for various instrument sets and medical devices up to 25 pounds each.
Features include our stainless steel, fully jacketed 316L chamber design (featuring PRIMUS’s brilliant PRI-Mirror™ chamber finish) ensuring even heat and pressure distribution, which eliminates condensation during each sterilization cycle.
Furthermore, our Healthcare Steam Sterilizer is configured with pre-vacuum, gravity, liquid, and a Steam Flush Pressure Pulse (SFPP) testing cycle managed by the unit’s onboard operator-interface control panel.
- Lift-Off Cabinet Panels allow convenient access to sterilizer piping and control system.
- Software Calibration is provided for all temperature and pressure inputs.
- Cycle Data Records are recorded on the printer tape and saved to an SD card (provided).
- Automatic Steam Shutoff to Jacket provided for liquid cycles for efficient exhaust and cooling.
- Insulated with one-inch thick, asbestos-free, and chloride-free fiberglass, sealed in an aluminum
- Stainless Steel Piping to Chamber components is constructed of 300 series stainless steel.
- Pressure relief valve
- Interlock to prevent opening both doors at the same time (on double-door units)
- Door and gasket safety switch
- Emergency stop button
- PRI Mirror Finish™ the smoothest, most durable surface in the industry.
- Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) are standard for sterilizer temperature control.
- Ease of service
PRI-Matic® 100 PLC Control System
Cutting-edge and configurable PLC control system
Industry-leading, non-proprietary components comprise the PRI-Matic® 100 PLC Control System on board the PRIMUS Healthcare Sterilizer from Spire Integrated Solutions.
All control configurations are performed on the touchscreen display.
- (11) Preprogrammed, validated cycles
- (19) Additional cycles are available for customization to meet the criteria of varying instruction for use.
- Thermal printer
- Unload-side control panel
- SD card included
- Battery-backed memory
- Predictive maintenance
- Step detail screen
- User authorization levels
- Real-time trend graph data
- User-access settings
- User-friendly menu
- Touchscreen sizes range from 5.7”- 12.1”
- Print intervals
- Printout units
- Security access code
- Selectable cycle name
- Temperature display
- Time display and printout units
Optional vacuum source that saves water and energy
Why should you add the PRI-SAVER™ option?
HOW DOES THE PRI-Saver SAVE WATER?
Because the system decreases water consumption by up to 97% compared to a water ejector vacuum system.
HOW DOES PRI-Saver SAVE ENERGY?
- Operates on only 110 volts.
- Built into the sterilizer – doesn’t take up space in the service area.
- Notably reduces condensation inside the chamber.
- Reduces ambient noise compared to vacuum pump.
- Minimizes cycle times.
- Solves low inlet pressure, significantly improving the sterilizer’s performance.
- Optional vacuum source that saves water and energy.
House Steam Electrical Connection and Utilities Consumption
Sterilizer Dimensions & Capacities
For more information
For more information about the PRIMUS PSS11 Healthcare Sterilizer, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877.679.7800 x5032.
Have a question or having difficulties? Talk to Dave Schall, our PRIMUS sterilizer expert who is here to assist you anytime at 877.679.7800 extension 1212 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.