Our ultrasonic technology has been used successfully in both aqueous and solvent systems, which serve a wide variety of cleaning applications from rugged industrial to critically precise.
That same high performance technology has been transferred to our new line of SONITek™ Ultrasonic Reprocessing System and the Powersonic™ Tabletop cleaners, which provide significant industrial strength and quality.
Our exclusive ceramically enhanced transducers ensure uniform cleaning throughout the tank by sweeping the ultrasonic frequency 3 kHz, creating overlapping ultrasonic waves that provide more consistent cleaning.
Ultrasonic energy introduced into a solution causes alternating patterns of low and high pressure phases. During the low pressure phase, bubbles or vacuum cavities form. In the subsequent high pressure phase, these bubbles implode violently. This is called cavitation.
Cavitation provides an intense scrubbing action that leads to unsurpassed cleaning speed and consistency. Additionally, the bubbles are small enough to penetrate even microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently. As a result, ultrasonic cleaning is one of the most effective and efficient methods you can use for cleaning a wide array of parts, without abrasive contact materials on your part‘s surface.
- Ceramically enhanced transducer technology featuring homogeneous sound field, energy distribution,
and prevention of standing waves using
frequency modulation (sweep)
- 132 kHz frequencies provide precision cleaning
and rinsing options
- Drain valve assembly available for tank capacities
of 2.5 gallons and higher
- Deep-drawn stainless steel cleaning tank with
rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Industrial bonded transducer assembly
- Intrinsically safe heater with dry-run protection
- Tank capacity up to 7 gallons
- Digital power control of the ultrasonic generator
provides consistent cleaning results regardless of
- All models are ETL listed for UL/CSA/CE standards
- Units available in both 115v and 230v standard.
- Optional IP 65, standard EU adapter (optional DK,
UK, CH, CN, AUS)
- Low utility costs
- Cost-effective solution
- Simplified maintenance and service with non-proprietary parts