PRIMUS BioPharma® steam sterilizers are specifically made for our customers who require an autoclave to meet GLP and or cGMP requirements. Our BioPharma product line is configured for tight temperature tolerances, Fo monitoring, and validatable results to meet required sterile environments. 316L stainless steel is used throughout the chamber and door fabrication with a standard 10Ra finish.
PRIMUS BioPharma sterilizers are Rockwell PLC computer-controlled, with validatable cycles for processing of textiles, vented and non-vented liquid containers, glassware, culture media, laboratory supplies, and medical device materials associated with QA laboratories and production environments.
- +.5/-0° temperature tolerance
- State-of-the-art color touch screen Rockwell PLC controls
- Various data logging options
- Pri-Mirror™ pharmaceutical grade chamber and door finish
- Single and double door configurations
- Vertical, horizontal, and hinged door configurations
- Floor and pit mounted
- High containment systems
- Clean and pure steam applications
- Validatable cycles
- Custom configurations
- GLP and cGMP applications
- Remote data logging
- 21CFR Part 11