Some end user customers have load weight requirements that necessitate a “beefier” loading cart and transfer carriage than the standard offering.
In order to meet this customer need, PRIMUS is formally introducing a line of heavy duty loading equipment available for the full range of chamber sizes from a 16×16 up to a 72×86 opening.
Heavy-duty loading carts and transfer carriages were developed for the heavier loads typically used in the Life Science, Vivarium, and BioPharma markets to handle especially heavy liquid loads.
- Reinforcements and heavier gauge metal
- Supports heavier liquids loads
- Available for all standard-size sterilizers from 16×16 up to 72×86
- Materials are all stainless steel angle and square tubing with welded joints and connections that are ground and electropolished
- Transfer carriages include 4 pin-mounted swivel casters with swivel locks and 5″ diameter wheels with wheel brakes
- Floor carts have 4 high-temperature sterilizable wheels for long-life performance
Have a question or having difficulties? Talk to Dave Schall, our PRIMUS sterilizer expert who is here to assist you anytime at 877.679.7800 extension 1212 or email at email@example.com.
Visit us at spire-is.com