PRIMUS recently developed standardized training materials for use during the InService Operating Technician training provided with each new sterilizer as part of the normal installation and start-up process.
The materials are available from your local PRIMUS Authorized Service Agent or Dealer. The materials can also be useful for refresher and new employee training.
The training topics include:
- Sterilizer safety
- Proper loading/unloading (General rules)
- Overview of the sterilization process
- What utilities and conditions does a sterilizer need to operate properly
- Types and uses of sterilization cycles
- Control systems details
- Sterilizer start-up and cycle selection process
- Alarms – what they mean and what actions to take
- Daily preventive maintenance by operators
- Common do’s and don’ts
- Getting help from the ASA, qualified in-house technicians, and PRIMUS
Have a question or having difficulties? Talk to Dave Schall, our PRIMUS sterilizer expert who is here to assist you anytime at 877.679.7800 extension 1212 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at spire-is.com