Spire Integrated Solutions custom manufactures and installs stainless steel modular barrier walls for the Vivarium, laboratory, or life science facility.
Modular walls can be used to either close out a service area behind a single-sided piece of equipment or to create a physical barrier between pass-through equipment such as an autoclave, cage, and rack washer or tunnel washer.
- The modular wall can be customized with various options such as louvered vents, service doors, windows, ceiling panels, or drip panels for bulkheads
- Walls constructed from type 304 stainless steel and can be single or double sided and insulated
- Easily erected and customized for cage wash facilities
- Efficient means of separating dirty from clean environments
- Provides noise reduction on clean side environments
In-House Manufacturing Capabilities
Spire Integrated Solutions’ PRIMUS brand offers Modular Wall Systems. The company has re-tooled their machine shop to manufacture stainless steel Modular Wall Systems.
Spire’s manufacturing capabilities extend to PRIMUS steam sterilizers as fascia or enclosures. Furthermore, Spire is expanding its’ manufacturing abilities to include general-purpose Modular Wall applications. For example, most Laboratory and Healthcare applications use Modular Wall systems to allow future flexibility in space configuration.
The PRIMUS Modular Wall System offers the following features:
- The modular wall system consists of standard U-channels attached to the walls, floor, and ceiling. Panels are mounted and secured into the U-channels.
- Panels will be put on site into the top “U” channel at an angle and then on the lower “U” channel. When starting the wall system, the 1st panel will slide into the left or right side “U” channels. Subsequent panels will be mounted side by side.
- Panels will fit side by side with a removable locking system behind the modular wall to provide rigidity.
- Panels will be 16 gauge #4 brushed vertical grain 304 stainless steel in standard widths.
- “U” channels shipped in standard lengths allow the installer to cut to fit on-site.
- Based on end-user contract requirements, installation can be performed easily by either our Authorized Service Agents or local sheet metal contractors.
- PRIMUS will supply service access doors and additional customization as required for the job site specifications.
- Standard PRIMUS, 1-year warranty, will apply.
- PRIMUS will detail the Modular Wall Systems in standard approval drawings utilizing our Engineering Design Department.
- Single point supplier responsibility for both the steam sterilizer and modular walls.
The Modular Wall introduction is an effort by PRIMUS to broaden and strengthen our product offering. It is a complimentary product to our robust line of steam sterilizers and offers customers the added benefit of “one-stop shopping.”
Modular wall products represent PRIMUS’s significant capital investment brings our manufacturing capabilities to life and reinforces the company’s continued commitment to quality and excellence.